Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh My!


I usually don't give a damn about models, but I came across some pictures a few years ago and saved them in my archives just cause I really liked the style the pictures were taken in and the model was not your typical model and looked familiar.
Her name is Omahyra Mota (oh-my-rah) and I remember first seeing her in Jay Z's music video for "change clothes" so when I saw these pics I was like 'Oh that's that one girl'. She had a small part in the music video but I remembered her cause she stood out among all the other models in the video, well besides psycho ass cracked out Naomi Campbell (but that is an entire new blog).
I like her cause she doesn't mind showing off her tits like it ain't no thang & that's always fun to look at and like I said before she has a different look. Kinda dykish but she shows her boobs so it evens out the feminine side. Get it?

1 comment:

Miss Tapia said...

Yeah,I've seen her in a few movies and when the Jay Z video came out I was like,"There she is!" I find her very interesting!