Thursday, November 5, 2009

how old is too old?

So i recently turned 24 & i went out and had fun Friday-Sunday
by Sunday night when i was at home with my boo & relaxing...
i realized that i really didn't need to go out and chase the party like I use to.
Not that being 24 is old cause it isn't, but I just feel like I'm over all the nightlife party scene
I mean I have my own place, I have a great man that I love being with and I've partied since I was 16. I don't think its out of the ordinary that I don't really feel the need to be out all the time, drinking and trying to be up on the next event.
On Sunday I saw a bunch of lame ass club rats all in their late 20's early 30's desperate to get in to this trendy club, it was kinda sad.
I have a theory that people that go out constantly and follow the trendy events are people that just aren't happy in general or still live with their parents so they go out all the time to get out of the house and that's fine and everything but there comes a time in your life where you should step back and look at the bigger picture.
If you are in your late 20's, maybe you have kids (cause lets face it, who doesn't have at least 1 kid by their mid 20's nowadays) and you are living in mom & dads house still chasing the night life and next big thing...you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

No comments: