Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Petite

"young bitch from the street guaranteed to stay down" I miss the wild Lil Kim. The bitch that didn't give a fuck, rapped some nasty shit talking sex and drugs, rocked some hooker clothes and didn't mind getting felt up by Diana Ross. Now a days she looks a hell of a lot different and is more like a white girl than the bitch from the hood. Don't get me wrong I know people change and I do like what shes done with her face, she looks good but I miss the rawness.




I thought for sure she would drop a raw ass album when she got out of jail, something hard and raw, dope beats maybe some collabs...but nope nothing. Come on Kim, give it to us like the old days PLEASE!? I guess for now we will have to deal with her ethnicity change and see what this all brings, but fuck if she's doing Dancing with the Stars who knows what the hell direction she'll be going in musically. Either way I love the bitch.


No comments: