Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Im having so much fun I could just..twitter

So I guess its safe to say that Twitter is the new Internet phenomenon. Much like how MySpace was in 03-04, but that ship has sailed and now we've moved on to the exchange of short status messages between friends.

I just wanted to write about how funny i think twitter is, its basically a collection of thoughts. You think of something and you twitter it, it makes me think about how years from now when I'm old my kids might see all the dumb things i twittered, that's not gonna stop me from writing anything but I just think that's cool. If my mom had a twitter back in the day I would read it for sure!

Another funny thing about twitter I see from time to time is how a lot of people use twitter as a source of bragging, like anyone gives a shit. It's just hilarious to me how people will twitter that they are out doing this fun thing or that fun thing and yet its so fun they had the time to twitter about it. When I'm out having a good time, twitter is the last thing on my mind. Silly people.

Maybe Miley's rap was on to something...

No comments: