Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Bold & The Beautiful


Lizzie Miller is a 20 year old plus size model. Just found out about her through my cousin Robinskie after chatting over lunch today. Apparently she has the picture above in Glamour Magazine and it stired up some controversy because she put it all out there and said she didnt want photoshop on her picture. More power to her and to any girl out there that has the balls to be happy with the way they are, I'm not promoting obesity but i think I can speak for a few people when I say the size 0 model is becoming a bit over-rated.

I can respect a girl that just loves herself in general. Girls front all the time that they got it going on and what not, but 95% of ALL girls dont like at least 3 things about their physical appearance. So Lizzie I take my hat off to you. Flaunt it sistah!



1 comment:

Leo Carvalho said...

Yeah... that's a thing we don't see a lot these days.
Like you, I'm not an obesity cheerer, but if you have some extra and have no confidence problem because of it, it's a plus for you in my book.

And by the way, I think girls need to have "where to grab". It's just weird when you have sex with a girl and she looks like a stick with a vagina. Where's the meat? hahaha