Thursday, August 27, 2009

bush 2009?

So it's 2009 and I have had many convo's about pubic hair and my opinion hasn't changed
BARE IS BEST. or the PEACH as I like to call it :)
but I dont haveto tell you that, you already knew.
So why is there blogs out there promoting nonsensical topics such as pubic dying and decoration?
Below are pictures I came across on good 'ol blogger...
here is their link & description..rediculous if you ask me!


http://female-pubic-hair.blogspot.com/
How many unforgettable moments you may give your boyfriend
if make some pubic hair dyeing or decorate intimate zone with hairstyle sparkles,
temporary tattoos etc!
Indeed, bikini design - is a super original and super erotic!
Usual hair removal in a genital region is widely distributed.
Bikini design masters offer design services, which includes curly hairstyle with elements
of depilation, hair coloring, as well as hair decoration with a decorative elements.


(yea my man's really gonna love it if I look like I have a shrub & twigs with berries coming out of my snatch!)


this one isnt so bad, i've heard of girls getting designs
but i think a heart is the only acceptable one.
I think this song is appropriate :)

No comments: