Monday, August 31, 2009

5 FUCKS

Everyone has a list of celebs they'd fuck no questions asked... or CILF's (Celebs.Id.Like.to.Fuck.)as I'd like to call them. I had this conversation with my cousin & her boyfriend the other day.

Got to thinking of my list...here goes

1. Marilyn Manson - I think he'd be my dirty fuck. I picture him showing me some shit that I never knew I liked. Carefree sex with no inhibitions. I have always had a fantasy with him ever since I saw that video where he covered 'Tainted Love'...forward to 1:45. I've always liked him but that video really just did it for me.





I once bought a Marilyn Manson mask at Amoeba but took it back like and idiot. Big regret :(


2. Brad Pitt - I know shocker right? Taking all the glory away from the name and the super-stardom of him and I think he is a awesome guy. Like he's played great roles and everything that made him hott but I think the Real Brad Pitt is way hotter. His outlook on life, the way he is a father & the way he speaks on controversial topics like Homosexuality & Marijuana knowing the world is listening and he still doesn't give a fuck...HOT! I'm not gonna lie, him being a stone cold fox doesn't hurt either.

3. Edward Norton - This is just based on what I've seen in the movies, mainly American History X. I would want to bone that guy, because to be quite honest he doesn't look that cool in real life. I think this one all started when he was giving it to Fairuza Balk (his crazy ass girlfriend) in the movie or just the way he looked in the picture above.


I'm still thinking of 4 & 5

No comments: