Wednesday, August 19, 2009

what do they look like?

Ever Wonder what some of these radio 'personalities' look like?
...YEAH ME NEITHER but...
It's rare that any of us listen to the radio anymore since we live in the day of modern technology...but there were some memorable ones out there.
I got curious cause don't ask me why but I was listening to kevin & bean on the radio
this morning and they were saying the celeb birthdays of the day and it happened to be
Nate Dogg's birthday. As you might know Nate Dogg had a stroke last year in January.
So Kevin & Bean were talking crap about him trying to come back into the music industry and had someone sing 'It Ain't No Fun' in a stroke-ish old man voice. It was sad.
It got me thinking...who the fuck are these jack-offs and what do they look like?
Maybe some of you already knew but I didn't.
So I did my research on a few Disc Jockeys that I remembered from my Radio listening days. Enjoy.






RICK DEES - DEES SLEAZE












TOM LEYKIS - LEYKIS 101










KEVIN & BEAN













JED THE FISH - CATCH OF THE DAY










ART LABOE - KILLER OLDIES
(love that one)










FROSTY HEIDI & FRANK






I had one more DJ that I was looking for. THEO!!
Do you remember THEO? The guy on 93.5 with the sexy voice that was allegedly ASIAN?!
Well I remember him and I had a hard time finding a picture. But it's the thought that counts.

No comments: